|Corporate name||NT Y-MAX Inc.|
|President and CEO||Yasuhisa Yamada|
1-20-11 Sugamo, Toshima-ku,
|Bank||・Sugamo Shinkin Bank|
・Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Otsuka Branch
・Mizuho Bank Komagome Branch
|Customer in Japan||Aerospace and Defense|
・Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
・Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
・Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
・Hitachi , Ltd.
・Star Flyer Co., Ltd.
・Fuji Industries Co., Ltd.
Ministry of Defense (ATLA, JGSDF, JMSDF, JASDF)
Tokyo Metropolitan Government
・Tokyo Fire Department
・Tokyo Metropolitan Police Dept.
・Konica Minolta Co., Ltd.
・Starbucks Coffee Japan Co., Ltd.
・Toray Engineering Co., Ltd.
・Texas Instruments Japan Ltd.
|Oversea partners||・Ametek Sensors, Test & Calibration|
・Astronics Test Systems
・Kärcher Futuretech GmbH
・MOHR and Associates
- Design, Manufacture and Sales of Software.
- Sales and Technical Consulting of Computer Peripheral Equipment.
- Technical Assistance and Sales Consultation for Computer Sales Company.
- Design, Construction, Maintenance and Operation of Network Systems.
- International Trading, Retail, Wholesale, Rental business and Brokerage for followings. – Parts and Materials for Aircraft, Ship, Automobile, Transport Vehicle and Aerospace equipment. – Equipment and Systems for Information and Communication Systems.
- Acquisition and Disposition of Industrial Property Right, Knowhow, System Engineering and Other Software for the products described in above 1 to 5 articles including related services of education, training, maintenance and repair as well as Contracting services.
- Import sales of Medical Equipment, Measuring Equipment, Mechanical equipment, Electronic equipment.
- Distribution Service of Medical Drugs, Unlicensed Drugs, Decontamination Agents including distribution of Systems and Equipment.
- Worker Dispatching Business.
- Modeling & Simulation training system area such as LVC training system utilized VR,AR,MR and contents for it
- Real estate holding, administration and rentals.
Message from the CEO
We will strive to improve our technology with sincerity and contribute to the safety and development of Japan.
We aim to comply with laws and regulations, respond to customer requests with our unique technology in the field of automatic test equipment, maintain and improve the healthy lives of our employees, and contribute to society.
|May 1973||Hosho Building Co., Ltd. established.|
Headquarters located in Sugamo, Toshima-ku, Tokyo.
|September 1973||Hosho Co., Ltd. changed company name.|
|April 2018||NT Y-MAX Co., Ltd. changed company name.|
Started importing and selling overseas products.
Contract with MOHR (US) and HUNTRON (US).
AMETEK (US), ASTRONICS (US), IXI (US)
BUSTEC, HOTZONE, ICS, DSI International